Friday, January 13, 2012

About Me!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kristine, and I am a senior at UMD. I am a communications and psychology major, and the plan is to graduate in April. I am very anxious for graduation day to come, it feels like I have been waiting forever for it to come, and at the same time it feels like college went by so fast!

My web history is pretty short and sweet. Facebook, Twitter, Ctools, and Victoria Secret are the websites I visit on a daily basis. My email gets sent directly to my phone, so that's always helpful to get my information fast. I have used the Internet for the common reasons people do. I have done online shopping, reservations for plane tickets and vacations, research for classes, and of course social networking.

The closest I have ever come to designing my own website, was making my Myspace profile page. When Myspace was the cool thing to do, you could design and use your own backgrounds and add photos. That's as close as I have ever come to designing anything on the web, so I am hoping this class broadens my knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment